This post was made by Marvel Heroes player rnadratowski and lists all of the Story mode rewards by Chapter. I am posting this because I intend to have somewhat of an easier reference for new friends who start playing and need simple, uncluttered pointers. Also I do a couple of the objectives differently saving time.
The Difficulty modes have been removed but the Chapters are the same. You now only have to do it once per hero and you get 3x what you previously got.
If you level a Hero to 60 without doing the Story, you can go to specific Chapters of it to get the Spirit|HP|Power Point rewards without having to go through it as the estimated time to complete the story is anywhere between 8-10 hours of gameplay. Many people get lost during the story so it can take even longer trying to find obscure objectives.
You need to have the way-points unlocked to go directly to the part of it for specific rewards, if you do not have these way-points unlocked then you would have to have someone invite you to their party who does have them unlocked. They can teleport to the areas via the teleport pad and you can teleport directly to them permanently unlocking that checkpoint.
If you are doing these in a group, do Ch 1 & 3 solo as the objective will die quickly and someone may not get the reward. Note that all group members must get a hit on the objective to get the reward. Checkpoints are colored purple. The videos contain the story cut scenes that you can esc out of in the game. Be aware that after some cut scenes you will have to re enable your toggle skills.
Total Points earned for Normal, Heroic & Super Heroic Modes finished:
- + 12 Power Points
- + 60 Spirit Points
- + 375 HP
+ 75 PERMANENT HEALTH
- Enter the Blood Rose -> Defeat Doctor Octopus -> Speak with Cloak
+ 3 POWER POINTS
- Travel to Cargo Ship , which is the last checkpoint in Chapter 2.
- Defeat Hood ->Speak with Maria Hill
+ 15 PERMANENT SPIRIT
- Enter Bamboo Forest -> Go to Poison Glade instance entrance (usually in upper right or north east direction of the spawn point)-> Destroy Snake Boss and Snake Statue and kill the boss. Bodyslide back to the tower.
+ 3 POWER POINTS
- Go to Fisk Tower Instance -> Defeat Bullseye, Elektra, & Kingpin -> Get the Tablet of Life and Time -> Speak with Maria Hill
+ 150 PERMANENT HEALTH
- Go to Xaviers Mansion -> Speak with Prof X
- Find the Old Trainyard instance in the Underground -> Defeat Jugernaut -> Speak with Professor X
Chapter 6 (You can go directly to the command bunker and save 15 mins or so)
+ 15 PERMANENT SPIRIT
- Go to Command Bunker Instance Entrance -> Defeat Pyro -> Defeat Magneto -> Speak with William Stryker -> Return to X-mansion -> Speak with Professor X
Chapter 7 (I changed the order from the previous post as it is faster to accomplish)
- + 3 POWER POINTS Teleport to Science Station (Thunder River) -> Head North East and speak with Beast -> Enter the Science Station -> Pick up brood biomass -> go to lab then place antidote into ventilation system
- + 150 PERMANENT HEALTH Go to Evolution Facility in Mutate Marsh (this changes its place in the map in different modes but will usually be somewhere close to offcenter of the map) -> Defeat Miniboss & Destroy computer
- XPERIENCE BOOST 2 HOUR POTION Find Sinister’s Lab in Mutate Marsh -> Defeat Sinister -> Rescue Bishop -> Speak with Prof X
- + 15 PERMANENT SPIRIT Speak with Fury -> Go to Hydra Outpost -> Speak with Agent Meijess -> Destroy Hulkbusters & Defeat Madame Hydra -> Enter Second part of instance -> Defeat Mandarin
- + 3 POWER POINTS Speak with Nick Fury ->Go to Ancient Ruin Site in northern Norway -> Speak with Heimdall . Play through and defeat Kurse to continue.
- + 15 PERMANENT SPIRIT Speak to Fandral -> Travel to Lower Asguard -> Defeat Malekieth -> Travel to Canals of Asguard -> Defeat Malekieth again -> Travel back to Odins Palace -> Speak to Volstagg (to the right of the map when you spawn)-> Defeat Loki (Twice, Normal and then Cosmic) -> View cutscene -> Speak to Volstagg outside again.
- Asguardian Siege Case– first time through the story . I believe once you defeat loki you get the siege case, you may have to go speak with the NPC that has the Legendary Weapons to get it.