Marvel Heroes Red Raid is the harder difficulty raid of the two raids that are currently available as end game content for level 60 Heroes. The primary purpose behind this raid is to collect Hearts of Demonfire which are used to purchase recipe’s and tokens from the Raid Vendor (Hogun located in the SE part of the map) in Odins Palace (Chapter 9). Although these raids also drop uniques, it is assumed that you have a full set of uniques with challenge bonuses already. The only other reasons to do the raids would be to get the Surtur Rune that is used in crafting recipes and get Costume Cores that drop from the bosses.
Marvel Heroes Red Raid – Opening Fight
The opening fight of Red Raids in Marvel Heroes. This is the first of a six part series of posts to introduce the mechanics and give some tips to red raiding. Red Raids are very easy once everyone knows what to do.
- No Death Penalty
- Kill 10 Fire Sentries to advance to next area
- Lava hurts the most and is the cause of most of the deaths here (Shown at 1:28)
- HP over 20k is preferred and will go a long way.
- I like to pop HP, Damage and Mana boosts
- They do not tick while in the raid but are in effect.
- Not Dying is more important than DPS in Red Raids.
- Gear Minimum
- Rank 5 Legendary
- All 4 artifacts have blessings
- All gear at least Item Level 66
- All gear enchanted
- Slots 1 & 5 – Damage based on your Char or Mana
- Slots 2, 3 & 4 – HP (Cattle Rune) enchantment